Hello! So, none of you probably noticed, but I took a break last week from blogging. I did this because… well, I already feel like these posts are becoming monotonous. I want this blog to become something unique, something that everyone can enjoy. Now, I don’t know exactly how to achieve this, but I will try my best.
Today is Father’s Day, and I just had to write something for all the amazing Dads out there. This time, though, I’m not listing reasons.
If you know me, you’ll know that I love puns. I have a whole list of them in the Notes app on my phone. And what are dads best known for? (Besides using a combined shampoo-conditioner-body wash and rocking every facial hair style imaginable.) That’s right! DAD PUNS!
Here are my top 10 best dad puns:
1. “What do you call a fake noodle? AN IMPASTA!!!!”
2. “Did you see that movie about constipation?” “No..” “Probably because it never came out!”
3. “What do you call a cow that twitches? Beef jerky!”
4. “How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it!”
5. Waitress: “Do you want a box for that?” Dad: “No, but I’ll wrestle you for it!”
6. “What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? Aye matey!”
7. *reverses the car* “Ahh, this takes me back…”
8. “Be careful standing near those trees.” “Why?” “They look kind of shady to me.”
9. “How did Moses make his tea? Hebrew it!!”
And finally, the classic:
10. “I’m hungry.” “Hi Hungry, I’m Dad!”
Love you bunches! ❤
Thank you BuzzFeed, PopSugar and Mashable for these great jokes!
FBAWTFT Update: Guys. 515 days. IM SO EXCITED! Oh, and filming is rumored to start in August!!